The International Conference on Space and Global Health was co-organised by the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs, the World Health Organization and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, in collaboration with the Government of Switzerland and the Space and Global Health Network hosted by the Geneva Digital Health Hub. Held in Geneva from 1 to 3 November, the conference aimed to raise awareness, build capacity and foster collaboration between the space and global health sectors. It brought together decision-makers and practitioners from both sectors to share their experiences and insights.
- World Health Organization joins Geneva Digital Health Day as co-sponsor
- Innovate now: call for Health and EO hackathon challenges
- Contribute to Geneva Digital Health Day
- International Conference on Space and Global Health
- Community of Practice for Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS CoP): highlights from the first two webinars and information on upcoming events